This full day touring pass allows you unlimited hop-on and hop-off rides along the City and Heritage routes!
It is easy to enjoy Singapore with the City Sightseeing open-top touring system. The hop-on and hop-off system allows you to tour at your own leisurely pace. Spot an interesting place or sight? Simply hop off and walk around and you can continue the tour later by hopping on the next bus. With 1 bus arriving every 20 minutes, the City Sightseeing system links you to major sights, attractions and hotels which doubles as a transportation system and makes it easy and convenient for you to move around!
- Clarke Quay - One of the city's trendiest nightspots with a variety of restaurants, wine bars, entertainment spots and retail outlets.
- Botanic Gardens - A must visit for nature lovers, the Botanic Gardens is a living museum of a wide variety of flora and fauna. The National Orchid garden (admissions separate) which resides within the Botanic Gardens houses over 3,000 species and hybrids of Orchids.
- Orchard Road - The most famous shopping street in Singapore.
- Little India & Little India Walking Tour - One of the ethnic enclaves that provide some of the best insights into the Indian community in Singapore.
- Wholesale Market - Known as the Thieves Market years ago, you can find second- hand merchandises and interesting knicks and knacks at this unique flea market.
- Boat Quay - Situated along the Singapore River and distinguished by conserved shop houses, Boat Quay is the place to visit for entertainment & dining. A perfect place to sit & relax after a day of sightseeing.
- Chinatown & Chinatown Walking Tour - Immerse in Singapore's Chinese culture and history at Chinatown and witness how early Chinese Immigrants lived & worked during its golden years.
|TICKETING & PRICING
Simply click on the "buy now" button and collect your HiPPO City Passes when you arrive in Singapore. Simply hop on to any of our City Sightseeing buses, The Original Tour buses or walk into our DUCK & HiPPO counters at Orchard, Suntec or Flyer to collect your pass.
How do I purchase the City Sightseeing tour?
You can book online via this website or call our guest hotline at (+65) 6338 6877 for bookings and reservations.
For collection of your tickets, simply present your e-receipt after hopping on any of our City Sightseeing/Original Tour buses, or at our DUCK & HiPPO counter at Suntec, Orchard Road (The Mid-Point Orchard), Singapore Flyer(unit #01-06), Chinatown Heritage Centre, Changi Airport Terminal 2 and 3 Arrival Meeting Hall, as well as The Central@Clark Quay.
Can we purchase the City Sightseeing tour in Singapore?
YES! Simply hop-on to any of our City Sightseeing/Original Tour buses and purchase onboard the bus! Alternatively, you can purchase the City Sightseeing tour passes at the DUCK & HiPPO counter at Suntec, Orchard Road (The Mid-Point Orchard), Singapore Flyer(unit #01-06), Chinatown Heritage Centre, Changi Airport Terminal 2 and 3 Arrival Meeting Hall, as well as The Central@Clark Quay.
For help, please call our guest hotline at 6338 6877.
Can we start the tour any time?
What is the City Sightseeing Tour? What sights do they cover?
The City Sightseeing (CS) tour comprises 3 different routes - City, Heritage & the Original route. CS City is a bus route which operates in the east-west direction and connects the hotels, major shopping malls along Orchard. Major attractions along this route include the Singapore Botanic Gardens, Marina Bay Sands, Flyer and Clarke Quay.
CS Heritage is a bus tour which operates in the north-south direction and connects the major heritage sights such as the Little India, Arab Street and Chinatown.
The Original Tour plies a combination of both CS routes, and departs from Flyer. The route covers attractions such as Esplanade, Merlion Park, Chinatown, Little India, Clarke Quay, Orchard and more.
The CS buses operate at a frequency of 25 minutes, and the Original Tour buses operate at a frequency of 30 minutes. Effectively, with more than 9 topless buses for you to hop-on and hop-off, your waiting time can be as short as 10-15 minutes at some stops!