This all-in-1 touring pass is ideal for you if you like to experience the city charm at your own pace and leisure.
Offering you 13 attractions and tours close to the price of just the 2 most popular themed tours i.e. Singapore Flyer and the unique Singapore DUCKtours, the Singapore Pass is a deal not to be missed! Go up on the giant observation wheel for a breathtaking aerial view of marina bay and you can finish it off with a ride on the original Wacky DUCK! The amphibious craft brings you into the heart of marina bay area before splashing into the bay.
The Singapore Pass also gives you access to the unique HiPPO multi-modal touring system. Touring around the city can't be more fun and relaxing when you hop-on and off our City Sightseeing buses that link you to major sights, attractions and hotels. With a HiPPO City Sightseeing bus arriving every 20 minutes, it doubles as a transportation system and makes it easy and convenient for you to move around! Don’t forget to take a river boat and cruise down Singapore river and Marina Bay.
This is not all. You also get free admission to 4 other ticketed museums, including Chinatown Heritage Centre, Asian Civilization Museum, Singapore Art Museum, Singapore Philatelic Museum. Moreover, the Sentosa & 2IRs RHiNO Feeder to Sentosa, Little India Walking Tour and Chinatown Walking Tour are also part of the package, so you will never run out of things to do! (For the full list of 13 tours and attractions, please see the FAQs section)
- Singapore Flyer - Feast your eyes on Singapore's magnificent cityscape from a height of 165m on the world's largest observation wheel.
- Singapore DUCKtours - Ride the original wacky DUCK! Hop-on this amphibious craft for a sightseeing tour which covers both land and sea!
- Chinatown Heritage Centre & Chinatown Walking Tour - Witness how early Chinese Immigrants lived & worked during the golden years of Chinatown.
- Little India - One of the ethnic enclaves that provide some of the best insights to the Indian community in Singapore.
- Clarke Quay - One of the city's trendiest nightspots with a variety of restaurants, wine bars, entertainment spots and retail outlets.
- Botanic Gardens - A must visit for nature lovers, the Botanic Gardens is a living museum of a wide variety of flora and fauna. The National Orchid garden which resides within the Botanic Gardens houses over 3,000 species and hybrids of Orchids.
- Gardens by the Bay (Excluding tickets) – Gardens by the Bay features the beauty of nature within a city, capturing the essence of Singapore as the premier Garden City with the perfect environment to live and work in.
|TICKETING & PRICING
Simply click on the "buy now" button and collect your Singapore Pass when you arrive in Singapore. Simply present your e-receipt at our Suntec counter to collect your card.
How do I buy my Singapore Pass?
Can we get the Singapore Pass in Singapore when we arrive in Singapore?
For help, please call our guest hotline at 6338 6877.
Can we start the tour any time?
What are the ticketed attractions/tours covered by the Singapore Pass?
- Singapore DUCKtours
- Singapore Flyer
- City Sightseeing - City & Heritage routes
- The Original Tours
- River Cruise
- Sentosa & 2 IRS Rhino
- Chinatown Heritage Centre
- Asian Civilization Museum
- Singapore Art Museum
- Singapore Philatelic Museum
- Botanic/Orchard Gardens
- Little India Walking Tour
- Chinatown Walking Tour
What is the City Sightseeing Tour? What sights do they cover?
The City Sightseeing (CS) tour comprises 3 different routes - City, Heritage & the Original route.
CS City is a bus route which operates in the east-west direction and connects the hotels, major shopping malls along Orchard. Major attractions along this route include the Singapore Botanic Gardens, Marina Bay Sands, Flyer and Clarke Quay.
CS Heritage is a bus tour which operates in the north-south direction and connects the major heritage sights such as the Little India, Arab Street and Chinatown.
The Original Tour plies a combination of both CS routes, and departs from Flyer. The route covers attractions such as Esplanade, Merlion Park, Chinatown, Little India, Clarke Quay, Orchard and more.
The CS buses operate at a frequency of 25 minutes, and the Original Tour buses operate at a frequency of 30 minutes. Effectively, with more than 9 topless buses for you to hop-on and hop-off, your waiting time can be as short as 10-15 minutes at some stops!
Can I change my tour date after booking is made?
If someone in my party is unable to go on the tour, can we cancel and get a refund?
What are the Night tours being offered in the Singapore Pass?
With the Singapore Pass, you can purchase the popular Moonlight Adventure at a discounted price of $27.30/adult and $20.30/child (Usual price $39/adult and $29/child). The Moonlight adventure operates daily from 6.00pm to 9.30pm, departing from Suntec City. As the seats for Moonlight Adventure are limited and on a first-come, first-served basis, advance reservation is required. Make your online booking now, or call 6-33-868-77.